Check out featured diversity, equity, and inclusion related stories in the news:
- What Is Hispanic Heritage Month?
- September 15 marks the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month, a time to applaud the accomplishments of Hispanic, Latinx, and Latino-identified communities, and spotlight an array of beautiful cultures and backgrounds. Learn about this 30-day celebration that honors all of the contributions Hispanic-Americans have given to the United States — and the world.
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month With New Films to Watch and Documentaries Worth Revisiting
Revisit some of your favorite films that feature Hispanic and Latino/a/x voices and watch programs premiering during this time.
- Remembering Ruth Bader Ginsburg | NYT News
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg spent a lifetime flourishing in the face of adversity before being appointed a Supreme Court justice, where she successfully fought against gender discrimination and unified the liberal block of the court. Watch this video to learn more about her story and legacy.
- I Let My Child Create Their Own Gender Identity. The Experience Has Been a Gift for Us Both
- This couple is shaking up childhood gender socialization in a way that creates more healthy and equitable adulthoods. Learn about how they are raising their child to form their own identity through gender-creative parenting.
- The Siblings of Disabled Youth are Committed to Building More Accessible Worlds
- Black children are offering support to their siblings with disabilities, cognitive differences and/or “special needs”. The author interviewed several siblings across the U.S. who highlighted the ways they are modeling disability justice approaches that center specialized care, support, guidance and accountability.