Check out featured diversity, equity, and inclusion related stories in the news:
- Voter Engagement Programs
- Student Civic Engagement works alongside university departments, colleges, and community organizations to provide a list of opportunities for voter engagement programming for Georgia State University students, faculty, and staff to engage. Visit vote.gsu.edu for information on how to register to vote, check your registration status, request an absentee ballot, and more.
- These Atlanta Restaurants Are Closed on Election Day or Providing Food at the Polls
Election Day closures, food and drink deals, and grassroots initiatives providing pizza, snacks, and coffee at the polls on November 3.
- 10 Tips for Voting Safely in Person Through Election Day
Having a plan to reduce your risk for sickness before you set out for that marathon wait at voting sites is critical. Here's your cheat sheet to a safer voting experience.
- Within The Early Voting Boom, Youth Turnout Seems To Be Surging
- A poll released Monday by Harvard University's Institute of Politics surveyed 18- to 29-year-olds and found that 63% said they would "definitely" vote in the election, which is the highest proportion of respondents in the 20 years that the poll of young voters has been conducted. This NPR explains why.
- What You Need to Know About Voting, the Key Issues and More in the 2020 Presidential Election
What you need to know about voting, the key issues and more in the 2020 presidential election.