Dr. Allison Calhoun-Brown will be a panelist at the Chronicle of Higher Education's virtual roundtable on the role of department chairs in promoting student success at 1 p.m. Eastern Time on Aug. 5.
Dr. Calhoun-Brown, Georgia State's Senior Vice President for Student Success, will participate in this 75-minute long event, helping participants from across the nation to learn:
- Ways to utilize demographic data and predictive analytics to identify problems and identify solutions.
- How to develop innovative ways to create a hands-on classroom experience, even when some classes may remain remote.
- Why student success is about so much more than retention and graduation rates.
Select the link below this story to purchase a virtual "seat" for this roundtable; the cost is $99.
If you have difficulties accessing the Chronicle of Higher Education's web page for this event while on a gsu.edu campus network, you may access the link from:
- An off-campus location, or
- While still on a GSU campus, connecting to the university’s own VPN. (Instructions on how to use the Georgia State VPN are available here: https://technology.gsu.edu/technology-services/it-services/security/virtual-private-network/)
For further information, contact the Chronicle of Higher Education at [email protected].