FIND OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN, DEVELOP & GROW
Fellowships, Grants, Workshops, Conferences and More
Fellowships & Grants
Deadlines are indicated in red-bold font.
Ford Foundation Fellowships
- Doctoral (Dissertation) Fellowship and Postdoctoral Fellowship Deadline: 12/9. More information about the doctoral dissertation fellowship is at this link; further information about the postdoctoral fellowship is available here. (Both PDFs)
- Predoctoral Fellowship Deadline: 12/16. More information is available here (PDF).
Mellon Mays Predoctoral Research Grants
- These research grants are open to graduate students who were Mellon Mays Undergrad Fellows. The deadline to apply is 11/1. Learn more at this link.
McKnight Florida Education Fund Doctoral Fellowships
- Undergraduates and post-baccalaureates headed to graduate programs in Florida are eligible to apply. The deadline is 1/15/2022. More information is available here.
Conferences, Workshops & Competitions/Challenges
Conference/workshop/challenge/competition dates are indicated in blue-bold font. Registration deadlines are indicated in red-bold font.
National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) Writing Challenge
- The NCFDD Writing Challenge for graduate students, post-docs and faculty is being held October 18-31. Registration ends Oct 13. Click here learn more about the challenge and to to register.
SREB Institute for Teaching and Mentoring
- The Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) Institute for Teaching and Mentoring, a program aimed at undergraduate and graduate students, has been postponed. Learn more from SREB by clicking here.
Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students
- The Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students, aimed at undergraduate students, will be held virtually Nov. 10-13. Conference details are available here. Deadline: All registrations must be completed and paid prior to receiving access to the ABRCMS 2021 conference platform; please see the website link for more information. Individual and group registrations (including group registrations by faculty) are available.
PhD Project Annual Conference (business students)
- The PhD Project's Annual Conference, aimed towards students in business will be held Nov. 17-19. The registration deadline is at midnight Eastern Time on Sept. 30. More information is available here.
The Center for the Advancement of Students and Alumni Open House and Academic Pipeline Book Launch
- This event will take place Oct. 5. Register at https://tinyurl.com/CASABOOKEVENT.